Senior Cloud Engineer, Singapore – Remote Working is an option
Project68 is really excited to partner with a pioneering Global Quant Fund who are building out their APAC team with their first hire being a world class, Tier 1 Cloud Engineer to be based in Singapore.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of the pioneer team in Singapore and for someone who wants to join a small but very experienced team of industry veterans where you will be responsible for all Cloud Architecture and running the End to End infrastructure.
This is a greenfield project, not starting from scratch, you could say it is at version 1 and they want to automate every work flow.
This is an individual contributor role in a working environment that provides way more freedom than some of the major MNC’s.
If you have…
- Experience using AWS Cloud Development Kit (CDK)
- Strong programming experience (Python, Java, Go, C#, Powershell, Node.js)
- Experience with Kinesis, Kafka, Linux
- Value super strong Event Driven Architecture (EDA) (serverless stateless) expertise
- Comfort as an individual contributor but can work collaboratively with small remote teams
- Clear verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to work well both independently and effectively with senior level team members across multiple regions and time zones
- Level of rigour and attention to detail with a deep enthusiasm for wanting to code
- A real passion for technology running through your veins
If this sounds like the challenge you are looking for then we’d love to hear from you!
Please apply in strict confidence to AJ Anderson at Project68 Asia Pte Ltd EA Licence 16S8425 AJ@proj68.com