Are you a Real Estate Leader with a background in Occupier Consulting, Transaction Management, Portfolio Strategy or Corporate Real Estate?
Do you recognise the value of a Hub & Spoke Flex model over your traditional occupier solution?
Do you truly value the link between real estate, talent and innovation, and understand the difficulties employers are facing as they struggle to find the best solutions for their teams & workplace in a post Covid environment?
If this resonates with you and you are looking to make a difference in a new leadership opportunity, then we would love to hear from you.
Our client offers one of the most creative and advanced workplaces in the market and we are looking to hire a Corporate Real Estate Account Director – to join a Financial Services client where you will be responsible for managing a team and overseeing a large regional portfolio.
- Responsible for; a portfolio across APAC, ME & Africa
- Providing thought leadership and innovation
- Contract Management & Team Leadership
- Meeting and exceeding all KPI’s
- Responsible for global P&L on account
- Managing relationships with global, regional and local stakeholders
- For this role you will have 8 direct reports, overseeing a team of over 50 people across 20 locations
- You will provide pro-active oversight on key real estate transactions and initiatives
To be successful in the role; we expect you to have:
- 10 years’ + experience in leading positions in corporate real estate (either as service provider or as in-house CRE)
- Proven track record in complex strategies, major transactions and the role out of major initiatives
- Working knowledge for all disciplines in scope for the contract
- Previous experience in managing P&L
- Experience with managing remote teams across different cultures
- Strong communicator – able to win the buy-in of stakeholders
- Ability to serve as a mediator and manage escalations through constructive and positive conflict resolution
- Passionate follower of new trends and developments in the area of Corporate Real Estate
For this Singapore based role we are ideally looking to speak with a talent pool already living and working in the region, but if you are looking to return to Singapore then please do get in touch.
Your application is important to us and we endeavour to get back to all applicants.
Please Apply here / Project68 Asia Pte Ltd / EA Licence 16S8425 /