Sales Director – APAC
Data / Analytics / Information Services / Subscription Model selling
If you are a sales professional with experience selling research / data / analytics or information services and have an excellent track record in the region, then we would like to hear from you. Our client is a global firm specialising in data analytics and they are looking to expand their existing sales team in the APAC region.
With an already impressive client base and and a global client list that reads like a who’s who in real estate, this is an outstanding opportunity to be part of a very well established and professional global organisation. The leadership team places huge value on customer service and recognises that engaged, well looked after employees, will excel when managing their own client needs.
This Singapore based role is an exciting client facing opportunity that will give you the chance to work with a growing team of researchers, analysts, sales and account managers covering APAC.
- 5 – 8 years of experience selling research, data, analytics, information services;
- Proven track record of breaking new business and meeting/exceeding revenue goals;
- Experience selling a solution into the commercial real estate industry is a plus, however ‘FinTech’ or alternative ‘PropTech’ selling experience will be looked upon favourably
- Strong strategic selling and closing skills with the ability to develop client relationships through consultative sales efforts;
- Experience with recurring subscription based revenue model is a plus;
- Demonstrated ability to develop and manage sales leads as it relates to building and managing a pipeline of potential revenue;
- Experience tailoring and executing remote software and product demos to prospects using Zoom or a similar 3rd party remote web application;
- Fluency in one of the following languages – Mandarin, Korean, or Japanese – is highly desirable, and strong written and verbal communication skills in English is a must;
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills;
- Polished presentation skills;
- Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills;
- Positive attitude, enthusiasm, high energy, sense of humour;
- Comfortable working in fast growing, rapidly changing environment;
Experience working in Asia and additional Asian language skills are highly desirable for this position, but those with excellent sales ability and a working knowledge of the commercial real estate sector, specifically within research and data will be considered. If you feel this could be the next role for you, then please send through your cv to email@example.com.
EA Licence No: 16S8425