Real Estate Advisory – Workplace APAC – Singapore
Market leader, global real estate advisory firm
Owing to demand from their Enterprise platform, our client is actively growing their real estate consulting capability in the APAC region.
If you are a consulting professional with a background in real estate, workplace (with a strong focus on finance) and looking to grow your career with a progressive real estate services firm, then we would love to hear from you.
We are looking to recruit an experienced consulting professional to drive excellence across the real estate transaction platform, by providing strategic analysis and support for all real estate deals across a global portfolio of enterprise clients.
- Create, develop & operate financial models that support the analysis of real estate portfolio plans and planning / deal scenarios
- Provide detailed analysis to support strategic business decisions
- Provide documentation to communicate real estate strategies
- Deliverables include site selection analysis, due diligence and market studies
- Work across business departments to collate information to support all transaction deals
- Collaboration partners include; workplace strategy, labour analytics, transaction management, office, retail and industrial services
- Develop & maintain a deep understanding of market trends across major industry sectors and intelligence about key clients
- Business partner across strategic initiatives on behalf of client mandates
- Support for thought leadership initiatives
Education & Experience
- Masters Degree or MBA preferred
- 8-10 years corporate real estate / business consulting experience with a focus on real estate workplace, location advisory
- Regional APAC experience desirable
- In depth knowledge of financial terms and principles
- Ability to deal with complex calculations
- Ability to forecast and prepare budgets
- Financial Business Analysis including preparation of reports
This is an ideal role for someone with strong business, consulting and communication skills, used to working in a highly collaborative and progressive work environment.
Please apply in strict confidence to Project68 Asia Pte Ltd Gemma Keogh-Peters EA Licence 16S8425 I R1434012 e: firstname.lastname@example.org